Takeaway: Here is a list of best 10 tried & tested Android Apps for your Smartphones, that will save you a lot of time without going through torrent of useless Apps.
Even though Android market isn’t jam-packed with Apps just like iPhone or iPad Apps store, however there are still enough Android Apps to be beleaguered, and the number continues to grow at fast pace. Here is my list of the most useful top 10 Android Apps for business professionals from the Android market to save you time and a lot hassle.
- Google Voice: It is one of the best Android Apps ever. The application lets you ring multiple devices from the phone number provided by the Google Voice service keeping your smartphone number private. It also lets you access all your text messages and voice messages from the website.
- Advanced Task Killer: One of my favorite Android Apps ever is Advanced Task Killer (ATK), and with a tap you can kill all your open applications to save battery life and enjoy efficient performance of your device. You can also schedule periodic intervals using ATK to ‘automatically’ kill all open Apps.
- Dropbox: A cloud service to automatically sync files or folders between multiple computers. And, Android App broadens Dropbox services to network with other Apps to open various files (image files, PDFs and, or documents) in the folder.
- Evernote: It’s the best Android App for taking notes once you get used to typing on virtual keyboard of smartphones or tablet PCs.
- Taskos: It’s the easiest ‘to-do’ App available with easy and clean consumer friendly Android experience. The biggest plus-point of this Android Apps is voice recognition that lets you speak a task which is automatically turned into a to-do item. Great!
- DroidAnalytics: Since there is no official Analytics App available from Google for Android & iPhone, the best one available for now is DroidAnalytics. Another good option is mAnalytics.
- Documents To Go: The full version costs you about $15 for this App where you can create and edit Microsoft Word, Powerpoint & Excel files. The free version of this Android Apps only lets you read documents. Another good option is QuickOffice!
- Google Docs: The only App you would ever need to work with Google Docs, including uploading and management of Microsoft Office files. Only problem with the App is that it doesn’t open any files within, and will use your web browser to display all such documents.
- Tripit: The best Android Apps ever that can be used as your travel planner and to store your itineraries. With an awesome backend platform, Tripit will ‘automagically’ organize your trips from travel confirmation emails. It can also use gmail plugin to catch such confirmation mails and spin ‘em you’re your travel schedule.
- Places: Another great App for you on the go to help you find places of your interest and shopping areas around the current location. Fetching Google Local’s business information, this Android App is quite precise in finding restaurants or medical services. Integrated with Google Maps, the App is way better than your GPS unit for accurate and reliable information.
Do let us know your thoughts about the compilation of top 10 Android Apps for your Smartphones in the comment section below…